Ball pen remover - to remove ink stain on leather
How to remove ball pen stains on leather? With the ball pen remover AVEL! It will remove stains on the leather without damaging it.
How to use
- Brush the item beforehand to eliminate dust and dirt.
- Do a preliminary test on a hidden part of the item.
- Using a chamois or cotton cloth soaked with the product, gently pat the leather.
- Let it dry.
- Apply a renovating balm or cream polish to moisturize the leather and mask the stain more effectively.
- Keep the product away from heat and moisture.
- 24 g (0,85 oz)
- Made in France