Self-shine water base dye for smooth leather, canvas and synthetic leather
Tarrago dye can recolor or renovate the color of your smooth leather, canvas or synthetic leather items. Its ultra-covering formula will dye any color, even balck to white. Once dry, the product does not crack and resists efficently to water.
How to use
- Leather items: Rub the item with a scouring sponge to remove dirt or shoe shine that would prevent correct application of the dye. Then, apply the PREPARER with a cloth.
- Synthetic leather items: Do not use scouring pads. Rub only the item with a coton cloth soaked with alcohol. Then, apply the PREPARER with a clean cloth.
- Canva items: clean with water or soap. You will not need to apply the PREPARER
- Stir vigorously the bottle of DYE
- With the paint brush, apply the DYE on seams, scratches and ornaments
- Using the sponge, rub gently in circular motions to apply DYE on the rest of the item
- Allow the item to dry before applying another coat.
- The kit contains
- 25 ml of self shine dye
- 25 ml of preparer
- 1 brush
- 1 sponge
- 1 leaflet with instructions
- Made in Spain